1. Proven work experience with a minimum of 5 years as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
2. Portfolio of design projects.
3. Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Pidoco or Wireframe.cc and InVision, Adobe XD or Figma).
4. Knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
5. Team player; with strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
6. Good time-management skills.
7. Solid design background with an obsessive eye for visual and interaction details.
8. Self-motivated and able to efficiently run with a project without close supervision.
9. Graduate in Design, Computer Science or relevant field.
1. Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
2. Ability to make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
3. Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps and high-fidelity user interfaces.
4. Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
5. Designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, Icons and widgets. Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
6. Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites/apps function and look like.
7. Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables).
8. Adhere to standards and human interface guidelines for iOS and Android apps and desktop/mobile web applications.
9. Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability). Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
Nice to have,
11. Knowledge in Dreamweaver and In- Design.
12. UI/UX Certificate from a renowned design institute.
Contact Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org