What You Will Do:
You will work on the the backend applications solution design, development, launch and operational support. We are looking for passionate and hardworking professionals who can contribute with full ownership.
- Design and development of high scalability and high availability backend applications with thousands of tps.
- Own the responsibility in creating multiplayer server side features as per design document.
- Discuss, plan and implement the features with best coding practices.
- Write / add new features to our games/applications and add new apps to our multiplayer servers.
- Work closely with our frontend team when adding new apps or games in a synchronous multiplayer setting.
- You will maintain high performing software in a multithreading architecture.
- You will update and improve our game AI that will play in place of real users if they are not available.
- You may look into other small and big tasks that pop up every day on the server side of things.
- Implement the server side cache system for both server events and other player events.
- Propose / suggest new features / improvements on a regular basis based on game play design.
- Implement the required network protocols, load balancers, security standards as required.
- 3+ years with Java server side programming.
- Good Experience in multi threaded applications.
- Experience building highly scalable systems which handle heavy traffic.
- You are obsessed with code and system quality.
- Dedication to create clean and maintainable code based on the standards of the company.
- Experience with Ubuntu and Linux platforms is a plus.
- Experience with high-load systems is a plus.
- Expertise with Java Server App Programming.
- Years of experience in creating / writing server side programming for multiplayer games.
- Strong knowledge and experience in network programming, handling network protocols.
- Strong knowledge in OOPs and DS languages.
- Solid hands on experience working in cloud environments ( AWS / Google Cloud / etc...)
- Creating server side APIs, integrating other APIs to the server system.
- Hands on experience with Server side optimizations, load balancing, security protocols etc.
- Working knowledge with databases.
Good/Plus to Have:
- Working experience with creating native servers.
- Experience with MongoDB, HazelCast Cache, MySQL.
- Experience with SmartFoxServer 2X.
- Working experience with other game servers such as Nakama, Playfab, Photon etc.
- Go getter attitude.
- Good communication skills.
Contact Email Id: email@example.com