What You Will Do:
You will work on the the applications end to end, including getting involved in requirements definition, tech design, development, launch, scalability, performance; and operational support. We are looking for passionate and hardworking professionals who can contribute with full ownership.
- Working in a team, collaborate with other engineers, UX designers, and product teams to design and build responsive web application features.
- Completely own the web application UI end to end; through design, development, testing, launch and post launch support.
- Translate requirements and/or mock-ups/wireframes into fully functioning features.
- Build performant, scalable, secure, and reliable web apps.
- Write high quality, clean, maintainable code and perform peer code-reviews.
- Understand customer need and innovate building new products and features using latest tools and technologies.
- Rapid prototyping and presenting conceptual design/working prototypes to leadership.
- 3+ years experience building complex pixel perfect web applications in a frontend developer role utilizing latest UI dev frameworks.
- Experience building single page applications with multiple components
- Experience with concepts such as web extensions, web notifications, Payment gateways integration, messaging applications, and shopping carts.
- Good to have experience or knowledge of scripting languages like NodeJS
- Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
- Understanding of software design principles and computer science fundamentals. Knowledge of Web design principals and application interface guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering preferred.
Contact Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org