What You Will Do:
You will work on the QA testing for our iOS and Android Mobile apps, external facing websites and/or internal portals. We are looking for passionate and hardworking professionals who can contribute with full ownership.
- Working with the team, collaborate with engineers, UX designers, and product teams to test and launch native mobile apps and responsive web applications.
- Completely own product quality of the web and mobile applications, including integration with IOT and smart devices.
- Creating test strategies, test plans and test cases for projects, including test needs, dependencies, tools, environment, risks, mitigation plans, and approaches. Own documentation that communicates the standards and procedures.
- Design and manage functional testing, regression testing, and other testing strategies such as smoke testing and exploratory testing
- Identifying, advocating, implementing, and enforcing the definition of best practices or process improvements.
- Review and implement test automation where applicable.
- Defect management: Bug reporting, tracking and managing. Manage post launch issues and fixes.
- Participate in interview/hiring activities for the organization
- 4+ years experience in testing native mobile and responsive web applications including first launch version and subsequent upgrades;
- Proficiency in developing test strategy, test plans and test cases.
- Proficiency testing applications based on NOSQL database technology such as MongoDB
- Experience testing features such as Mobile push notifications, notification libraries (such as sms, mobile), Payment gateways, video and text chat, shopping carts and location based services.
- Knowledge of web and mobile application interface guidelines.
- Experience working with BLE/Bluetooth and IOT devices preferred
- Experience working with Alexa and Google Home integration will be an added advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering preferred.
Contact Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org