What You Will Do:
"Working for a cool new fitness company in a start-up environment, owning the product end to end, right from conceptualization to adoption to marketing to performance evaluation. We are looking for passionate and entrepreneurial thought leaders who can lead, build and guide teams around them. You will be the part of the core team which takes strategic decisions related to the product and has independent charge of the product."
- You are responsible for managing the lifecycle of a technology product. You own the product roadmap and feature priorities, including contribution to tech roadmap. You define the problem(s) company is trying to solve with desired customer experience, vision, tenets, and product strategy. You work with customers, partners, vendors, and technology team to drive your product lifecycle.
- You are responsible for driving discussions around your product with different stakeholders. You are able to distil clear requirements from large and diverse sets of customers, partners, vendors, and technology team. You perform or commission market research, usability studies, and create focus groups to identify best of breed benchmarks to solve customer problems. You determine when it is appropriate to build, improve an existing solution, or integrate existing features for a more cohesive end-to-end customer experience. You influence technical priorities and business strategy through data-driven insights and findings. You ensure business and technology teams are aligned with customer needs. You discern which product features are essential, can be triaged, as well as which can be omitted altogether. You are an effective negotiator, make smart trade-offs (e.g., time vs. effort vs. features), and drive appropriate schedules. You are willing to readjust priorities to ensure the right customer, technology, and engineering outcomes.
- You understand the systems and technologies behind your product. Depending on the types of customers and product you manage, you may define technical requirements (e.g. APIs, algorithms). You are capable of articulating when a new technology is needed (and when it is not) or discuss the differences between two technology offerings. You proactively mitigate risks. You know how and when to escalate without damaging relationships. When confronted with conflicts, you are able to find the best way forward and influence others to follow that path (build consensus).
- You develop product plans that have clear, measurable success criteria. You define mechanisms and metrics (e.g., KPIs, funnels, conversion, awareness) that enable you to quickly explain your product’s/feature adoption, performance and any variance against goals. You proactively seek out new and improved data/mechanisms that make the customer experience visible and to ensure your product stays aligned with business goals. You define showstoppers related to product quality, make sure bugs are triaged, and ensure issues are resolved or mitigated in the right order. You may be responsible for product/feature evangelism or marketing, which includes branding, messaging, packaging, placement, pricing, and promotions/deals. You may develop product materials and create training content for sales and account management roles.
- You can recruit and develop others, improving their skills and ability to get things done. You mentor and coach on product management best practices.
- 3+ years in product management or product marketing is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is required.
- MBA or advanced degree in a related field preferred.
- Previous experience managing technology based products and/or services by working with technical teams.
- Understanding of the technology space, particularly database and analytics.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to influence others internally and externally
- Collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and define product strategy.
- Ability to analyse quantitatively, problem-solve, and scope business requirements.
- Ability to deliver initiatives from conception through completion.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines while building creative solutions.
- Good to have experience with machine learning and deep learning technologies.
Contact Email Id: email@example.com