What You Will Do:
You will work on the the applications end to end, including getting involved in requirements definition, tech design, development, launch, scalability, performance; and operational support. We are looking for passionate and hardworking professionals who can contribute with full ownership.
- Working with the team, collaborate with other engineers, UX designers, and product teams to design and build new Android features.
- Completely own the Android application end to end; through design, development, testing, launch and post launch support.
- Launch and maintain applications on Google Playstore.
- Build performant, scalable, secure, and reliable features that drive real-time data, video, and IOT solutions.
- Code defensively against a large variety of operating systems, versions and devices. Build pixel-perfect user experiences.
- Write high quality, clean, maintainable code and perform peer code-reviews.
- Propose coding standards, tools, frameworks, automations and processes for the team.
- Lead technical architecture and design for application development
- Work on POCs, try new ideas, influence product roadmap
- Participate in interview/hiring activities for the organization
- 3+ years experience building complex Android applications from ground up till launch; utilizing modern frameworks and design patterns.
- Proficiency in Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Strong knowledge of object oriented programming; designing and coding the main application, ensuring high quality and performance of the application, fixing application bugs, maintaining the code, publishing apps to Playstore and implementing application updates.
- Experience designing and integrating with RESTful APIs at scale and knowledge of back-end services. Familiarity with using core Android concepts such as push notifications, APIs and cloud messaging. Experience integrating web pages in native apps.
- Experience in technical design of mobile apps
- Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
- Understanding of software design principles and computer science fundamentals. Knowledge of Google Android design principals and application interface guidelines.
- Experience working with BLE/Bluetooth IOT development will be added advantage.
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers will be added advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering preferred.
Contact Email Id: email@example.com