What You Will Do:
You will work on the the backend applications solution design, development, launch and operational support. We are looking for passionate and hardworking professionals who can contribute with full ownership.
- Working in a team, collaborate with other engineers, UX designers, and product teams to design and build new iOS features with Swift language.
- Completely own the iOS application features end to end; through design, development, testing, launch and post launch support.
- Hands on Swift programming experience , creating features from scratch using iOS built in frameworks.
- Launch and maintain applications on Apple App Store.
- Build performant, scalable, secure, and reliable features that drive real-time data, video, and IOT solutions.
- Code defensively against a large variety of operating systems and devices. Build pixel-perfect user experiences.
- Write high quality, clean, maintainable code and perform peer code-reviews.
- 2+ years experience building complex iOS applications utilizing modern frameworks and design patterns.
- Proficiency in Swift programming and object oriented programming; designing and coding the main application, ensuring high quality and performance of the application, fixing application bugs, maintaining the code, publishing apps to Appstore and implementing application updates.
- Experience designing and integrating with RESTful APIs at scale and knowledge of iOS back-end services. Familiarity with using core iOS concepts such as push notifications, APIs and cloud messaging. Experience integrating web pages in native apps.
- Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
- Understanding of software design principles and computer science fundamentals. Knowledge of Apple’s design principals and application interface guidelines.
- Experience working with BLE/Bluetooth IOT development will be added advantage.
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers will be added advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering preferred.
Contact Email Id: email@example.com