What You Will Do:
Develop art for best in class games based on IOT, MMO and Mobile/Tablet/SmartTVs
- Generate multitude of ideas and sketch convincingly environments, props, characters and creatures;
- Create expressive concept art, on par with the quality of the concept art created for the major titles;
- Research and collect visual material to define and improve the visual style and contents of the game;
- Consider the gameplay implications of the design and the overall player experience.
- Collaborating with the production team members to understand needs, review scripts, design storyboards, and create and edit concepts and art styles.
- Using proper 2d design tools to produce concepts as required.
- Listening to feedback and altering designs to better suit production needs.
- Ensuring that the final design aligns with the needs of the production and is delivered on time without exceeding the budget.
- Presenting multiple concepts to key stakeholders for their approval.
- Understand the requirement, optimize w.r.t target platform and deliver with highest quality.
- At least 4+ years of experience as a Concept Artist from Gaming Industry.
- Very good illustration and storytelling skills with an eye for perspective, color, lighting, mood and composition;
- Good sense of form, shape, silhouette, scale and surface materials;
- Ability to drive any environment sketch to photorealistic illustration;
- Strong use of research and reference material in support of idea generation and problem solving;
- Knowledge of basic 3D software packages. Extensive experience employing 3D techniques into a concept workflow is an advantage;
- Very good communication skills and teamwork oriented attitude;
- Excellent command of English
- Must have worked as a concept artist for at least 5+ released mobile titles.
- Degree in fine arts / multimedia is a plus.
Contact Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org