1. Work closely with SDM and play part in creating functional flows and class diagrams.
2. Understand the need of the module and parameters required and create clear class structures
3. Assign modules to Senior and Junior developers and monitor closely the implementations.
4. Write the core modules / plugins or components as and when required.
5. Play first hand code reviewer on a daily basis and ensure all programmers maintain clean and healthy code
6. Write high quality, reliable and maintainable code.
7. Work closely with product managers, Art, design and testing team and contribute unique and personal
ideas toward all aspects of the game’s production and development.
8. Work on POCs, try new ideas, and influence product roadmap.
9. Assist and guide fellow team members.
10. Own the code responsibility on programming aspects
1. 7+ years of professional game development experience.
2. Atleast have 3+ released projects in market
3. High level of proficiency with Unity 3D game engine and C# programming language.
4. Experience with multiplayer game development.
5. Strong knowledge of object oriented programming and data structures
6. Strong mathematical skills.
7. Experience designing and coding cross-platform mobile games.
8. Proficient in code versioning tools such as Mercurial, Git, or SVN.
9. The ability to learn quickly and the desire to learn new and exciting technologies.
1. Experience working with BLE/Bluetooth IOT development.
2. Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscope and accelerometer.
3. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field preferred.
Contact Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org