What You Will Do:
You will work on the the backend applications solution design, development, launch and operational support. We are looking for passionate and hardworking professionals who can contribute with full ownership.
- Working with the team, collaborate with other engineers, frontend teams, and product teams to build backend applications and services.
- Completely own the application features end to end; through low level design, development, testing, launch and post launch support.
- Build performant, scalable, secure, and reliable applications.
- Write high quality, clean, maintainable code and perform peer code-reviews.
- Develop backend server code, APIs and database functionality
- Work on POCs, try new ideas, influence product roadmap
- 1+ years experience building web applications as a backend developer.
- Proficiency in designing and coding the web applications and/or services, ensuring high quality and performance of the application, fixing application bugs, maintaining the code, deploying apps to various environments.
- Proficiency with NOSQL database technology such as MongoDB
- Experience designing and developing RESTful APIs and working on SOAP, OAuth and 3rd party APIs
- Experience in creating technical design and solution of backend applications.
- Experience working with apps on AWS or similar cloud providers and using cloud technologies such as S3, SES, and Cloudwatch required.
- Experience with concepts such as Mobile push notifications, notification libraries (such as Twilio), Payment gateways, messaging applications, shopping carts.
- Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
- Understanding of computer science fundamentals.
- Experience working with Alexa and Google Home integration will be an added advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering preferred.
Contact Email Id: email@example.com